Sunday, June 26, 2011

not to leave Her again…

Who don’t dress up?
For a Date…
To make it more angelic… more beatific… more cherubic…
Why the nature will be an Exception?


End! Of much waited yearn to Meet
Because here the Rain is...
Nature is appearing with
Bedazing lehenga, Bridal Necklace, Patwa Buti Pendant,
Vintage Earrings, Kundan Mangtika,
Polki Waist Belt, anklets and many other adornments...
And me,
Standing on my patio
Enjoying the Nature's
Romantic love making..


Black clouds, thunders, lightings and cold breezes
I was closing my eyes,
Putting my fingers on my ears,
And at times stretching my hands
To give the rain, a Big hug.


Night drew close
But resisting was I, to get in…
A hot cuppa was long ignored.
Eyes tainted with emotions,
And a heart filled with love.



Suddenly I heard anklets’ jingle-jangling
Appeared antique but fave and well known!
Eh! shoooo.. It’s nearing me.
I turn around.
And what am I, seeing?
Putting aside palls,
A lady in white…
Clothes damp..
No make-ups and unattended hairs…
...Slow her motion was,
Or Impatient was I?


But why?
Why Is she here?
After so many years..
Why she returned, today? What is left now?
Many ugly questions for the beautiful lady!
But I didn’t utter a word!!


Both standing like unknowns,
No eye contact though.
Silence is on Maintenance!
Water Drops from her brow
Were reaching her breasts..
But inert, was she!
May be life made her accustomed to,
Or simply she doesn’t care…


Tears from her eyes
Was distinctly 'distinct-able' from rain.
I was openmouthed,
And She!
In the stance of Submission…
"Ye bhi koi jeena hai, sirf aansoo pina hai..."



All at once it started raining
A fragrance from the soil..
Peacocks mewing..
Butterflies emblazoning greens..
And a few drops sweetly touched me!
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!
Worriedly she wiped  my bare shoulders
With her soft red chunri.
But soon she held back.
(as it made me more wet as her rag was wet)
No! No! She screamed..
Perhaps she linked herself with that rag..
Unwittingly making my life wishy-washy…


She tried heading for the hills
But I hold her tight.
For the first time though,
But not to leave Her again…




No comments:

Post a Comment