Thursday, June 2, 2011

Night


Not Clock and never Dinner!
My Night comes slowly
      With lights switching off.
Night ne'er affrights me
Rather is concerned and plunked for..
Night dates with my imaginings,
      When the world sleeps
Night listens me muttering,
      Kuch kuch hindi gane
Night is witness to
      My pillows taking bathe in tears..
      Me talking to moon..
      And And yes! me recalling words to put down touches..

Night, Not just a night to me.
Nox, she is!
She cares and really cares..
She tried to make me sleep,
When taj' was weeping
Sitting on those marvel stairs.
She wished many good things,
                For my duckie'
                When my dreams were my foes.
She tried lessening the distance,
              Between Me and Myself'
              Though I resisted initially..
Night assured and insured me,
May sleepless, my nights be,
But a dulcet sleep will be ensured to Sum1'.

No comments:

Post a Comment