Friday, October 15, 2010

A blush

Smile and blush
Though definition and distinction
Are still strange to
Swapneel
But ppl say
His blush …bolta hai..
+++++++++++++++
Same expression
Is called blush 2day
And ppl around yell
Dude, u r changed****
++++++++++++++++++
He tried sth different.
But Mood kyun off hai?
Was nxt ques.
++++++++++++++++++
Deliberately scaled down
Calls and chats.
But waits for a sms.
I have seen
How BSNL msgs irritates him…
+++++++++++++++++++ 
In night dreams,
He is never alone these days…
Quietness is termed
As ‘Change’, by his mum.
But blush,
Is the only reaction…
++++++++++++++++++++
Poems, I marked
With changed theme,
Commented in his blog.
But J
Is the response
I believe this as electronic blush..
+++++++++++++++++++++
He complains and
unlikes (fb mode),
When ppl tease
But never say
‘He hates’
+++++++++++++++++++++
Dada ki kabor? I asked
Again a blush…
I shouted,
Man! u r in love.
He quietly asked
What is love and
What is blush???
+++++++++++++++
Silence!
Was my answer
As counter question
Is tough
To handle…
++++++++++++++++++++++
His love towards ‘sky’ is never doubted.
But he denies
I don’t know
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment